Plateau Electric Cooperative will be adjusting our drive-thru hours to accommodate an increase in traffic for the first of the month. Beginning Wednesday, 4/01/2020 our drive-thru hours will be 7:30 am to 6:00 pm and will remain until Monday 4/06/2020. Tuesday our drive-thru hours will return to 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. Our lobby will remain closed to comply with social distancing and limit the amount of person to person contact.
If you are requesting a transfer of service or turning on a new service, please call our office at 423-569-8591 for further instructions.
We have several payment options for your convenience.
- By mail- P.O. Box 4669 Oneida, TN 37841 Include your account number and payment.
- Pay by phone- Call 423-569-8591 Scott County or 423-346-3699 Morgan County to make a payment. (No transactions fees)
- Online- go to www.plateauelectric.com , Pay your bill, select payment type, enter your account information (transaction fees apply).
- Toll free- 1-877-852-4284- must have your account number (transaction fees apply).
- Local banks- Take a current bill with you and make your payment at each of our local banks.
This remains a very fluid situation and information is ever changing. We want to keep our members informed as best we can.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office. We are here to help.